Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Old stuffs

Been getting back into the old swing o' things with a traditional style RPG, Baldur's Gate. Man, it asks you if you want it in 640 by 480 or 800 by 600. Old stuffs. I'm also finding out that It's a lot easier now that I'm the appropriate age for playing these games, although I also beat the game a couple years back. Now I'm just breezing through. Gonna get the sequel from a friend soon, and beat that. Also, I'm waiting anxiously for a the full 3D RPG "Dragon Age" to come out. Outta Bioware, so it's got some potential for really wasting my time. The FAQ says that it's a Baldur's Gate traditional style RPG but in full 3D with a 3D camera and movement and everything. Sounds pretty sweet. But I've been slowly playing less and less, as the summer progress. More time blacksmithing. Good stuff. Old stuff, couple hundred years old. Gonna beat that too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate this bloody server

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home