Thursday, September 22, 2005

Responsibilities

I'm getting very bored, but am still extremely busy. I suppose it is time to turn this into what I'm doing here, although I highly doubt I can post every day. I just don't feel good, about anything. I'm depressed, overworked, stressed out, and just need to vent my anger at something. Like my 55% in chemistry. Yeah, that would be nice. REALLY nice. I think I'll go do that.

Also, I have come to the conclusion that the majority of Americans are rich, greedy, wasteful, don't-care-about-the-environemt, I-need-to-please-myself, stingy Bastards.

But that's my personal opinion.

1 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

ahem, you have the spam.
I'm actually inclined to believe that those kinds of people you believe are the majority of Americans are a small-ish, concentrated minority that happens to be very loud. I've met quite a few nice people in my short lifetime. However, this could just be a naive, small-town, sheltered opinion that will be dashed to pieces by the real world.
You seem pretty darn cynical. I think you need a trip to Canada, where you will live among the meese for six months.

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home