Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Departing

So I'm leaving for Southern California, (But I know that I'll return, some day, [That is the Leaving of Liverpool, for all you non-celtic folks]). I'm journing with my younger brother, Mother Dearest, Younger Cousin 1, Slightly Young Cousin 2, Auntie PJ and Uncle Patrick. I'm bringing lot's of Them and a bunch of Them and maybe a little bit of Them I really like this album. Good music makes good times. I've got like a total of 10 hours on the way there and 10 on the way back. Good Thing I have a long battery life of my precious. Not that it's really anything special, since you ahve to bog around in id3 tags and all that crap. I really want a mp3 player that is a plug and play, with a folder system like that old school archos jukebox had. I'm waiting for the rest of the world. And it's gonna be a long wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home