Saturday, October 08, 2005

Dream 3

This is a weird one.

So I get the call to come to this town with a deer problem, and they have a leader who is a deer, and I’m not sure wether I'm a deer or not(I might be a mix or something weird like that), and there is a group of renegade deer. The town is a mixture of good deer and humans. Peter is a human, and he’s in the "cleaning out of problems" business and so am I. I can’t remember the first part, but I’m in this house upstairs, which looks a lot like those Stinson Beach houses. The townspeople are telling me that the leader of the town has been possessed by the rebels and has joined their ranks. I say I really need peter here. Then I go over to the hammock of the leader is, and see a pair of eyes. I say, “Is that a pair of eyes?” And somebody behind me says “Yes, that is a pair of eyes.” I go downstaires and walk outside, through the second door of our garage, with all the bikes, and the outside happens to be a flat ice plain. Peter has just arrived in a mini van, and is in the graduation vestments, with the funny hat too. He’s taking some spare suits out of the back of the minivan, and Auntie PJ is saying goodbye to John and Mom. John and Mom are getting into the minivan, because it’s not safe for them to be around when the deer come. Peter is walking towards me, but still about 30 yards off. I look out into the plain, and then somebody upstairs shouts through an open window, “the deer and coming!” I position some bikes in front of me and look over at Peter. He now has an awesome leather jacket, and a minigun, the kind with the full body straps, and the like 2 foot rotary part. HUGE gun. For some reason, I do not have any weapon at all. The deer come in a surreal whirl, as if they are all dancing ice-skating and going in circle, with each circle getting closer towards up. But they are never in the distance, but just 50 yards away, with what looks like thousands and thousands of deer, completely obscuring everything else. Peter is next to me, and has opened fire. It’s going for a second and then peter looks sideways to me and shouts over the gunfire “should I shoot the tree?” I look back into the garage, and sure enough, there is a giant tree in the back. I yell back “No, leave it be!” The deer don’t seem to be doing anything except what they have been doing. I’m thinking that I really need a minigun, and then I wake up.

I really wanted that minigun.

3 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

WAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAA!!!
*composes self*
That's really damn funny, you know. XD

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you really wanted a minigun? how pathetic is that...and who's peter?

1:25 PM  
Blogger Moose said...

Yeah, well, what can I say . . .

Peter is my brother and yeah I sure did want one. Like this one.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home