Thursday, November 03, 2005

Nuts

Gad-zooks!! I have been tagged. So, I go to my 23rd post, and post the fifth sentence.

"Pretty uneventful at airplane travel, but finally an unfortunate event overtook us: Father Ken lost all his bags except a small briefcase, so Peter will loan some of his small supply of clothes, since he is the only one of us that is a large/extra large shirt wearer."

This is from my Guatemala trip. Man, does it sound funny out of context!



I have fufilled all my duties as one who has been tagged.

Over and Out

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

not all. you have to tag 5 more folks.

haha, your suffering has not yet ended! muwahahaha...


don't miss me too much, btw.

8:51 PM  
Blogger Moose said...

Oops! It didn't show up on the post.
here

"Furthermore, I hereby tag the following the following peeps:

Not of This World
Crashbox
Clara
Little Lost Soldier Girl
The D. T."

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home