Saturday, January 28, 2006

Last Night's Bliss

So, I went to see them last night. We were not disappointed. They kicked some serious buttocks. Serious. Buttocks. They all had lovely Irish accents, and were very amusing as well. When they first walked out, and the Leader of the band went to the microphone, and talked to the aduidence. What was really good was that he talked for about half a minute, in what appeared to be a very thick accent, only able to catch a couple words here and there. I felt like I should be able to understand what he was saying. Then, he started talking in English. Everyone laughed, because he had been talking in Gaelic beforehand, intermixing a couple english words just to mess with people.

Good stuff...Yeah, I'll remember this one for the rest of my life, something to tell my Grandchildren.


Ya, movie is coming along too. Rough edit almost done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home