Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Rush

1)Dmoose arrives home after a fabulous feast at Grandparents house

2)Dmoose dashes into the garage and caps the bottle of Gorilla Glue left open.

3)Dmoose observes that the glue expanded and screwed up allignment of double axe blades.

4)Dmoose is seriously pissed about forgetting to cap the glue and is now seriously "put off"(to quote Princess Bride's *Prince Humperdinck*)

5)Through about half an hour of pulling, beating, chiseling, fileing and other such opperations (the glue wasn't even a 1/4 of the way hard, i.e. you don't mess with the Glue of the Gorilla once applied)

6)Then Everything is set and ready, including his totally time consuming dirk(which is one of my best works), and then "We Built This City" by Starship comes on out of the 2421 songs I have on my player, and I just laugh. Havn't heard it since God knows when. I've listened three times already, and I think I will a couple more times. Just cause. Anyhoo, Dmoose is still struggling, as usuall.

I've been saying "How goes the war?" to people for a couple years. They often say "the war for what?" and I always say, "the war to survive" But I think I'm losing, thankfully. If everything Christianity teaches about the afterlife is true, I'm just dieing to get there. Man, it's gonna really nice up there when you don't have to think or do anything or worry or ANYTHING!! yeah, how bout that? I dunno know about you, but that sounds just fine to me.
Yeah,
MERRY CHRISTMAS and may God bless the world with peace.

2 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

Merry Christmas. :)

10:06 PM  
Blogger blackandwhite said...

hey....what did gorilla glue ever do to you????!!!!oh ya, merry christmas

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home