Sunday, December 11, 2005

Uhhuugg

Thousands of Terrible Curses descend upon school. I have too many more important things to do besides you. Burn and Crush you.

I've been balancing about three diferent things in my life right now, and I think I've been doing pretty well, but as usaull, the philosophical me doesn't get a chance to post due to some serious stuff going on right now.

1)Kick-Butt Action Movie
2)Pain-in-the-Butt Schoolwork
3)Big-Butted-annoying people

In #1, we have production dates and so forth, and I've been staying awake at night pondering shoots of people trashing other people in front of my camera.

In #2, ummm, no-thing ever....happened

Ahh-hem, in #3, various people have been talking to me, bugging me, making me do chores, and so forth. I need to move right now.

1 Comments:

Blogger blackandwhite said...

poor moose-y...so much to do so little time to do anything else...i feel your pain as semi-finals are coming up....and life is becoming a pain in the butt

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home