Thursday, June 23, 2005

No Movie

So the movie is off. I feel strangely calm. I should be raving. I've spent about 50 bucks and 100 hours brainstorming/preparing/writing the script/emailing/finding dates/calling people/assembling clothing/spray painting and I cannot even shoot the movie.

I'm listening to the Princess Monoke sound track and reading my friends email from Scotland. I guess that's the way to do it. I guess I just still don't beleive that we're not filming on Monday. I hope I stay this way, or I just might go insane.

I bloody hate convicts. One of them is the reason I can't film at school. He jumped out of a ambulence and crossed over the campus. The school had swat teams and helicopters and everything, and now the princible says we can't do it. I don't blame him, I blame the convict. Idiot. He was recaptured about 7 hours later. A fat lot of good it did him, and a fat load of crap he served to me.

I think I'm starting to rave. I had better stop.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dude...did that really happen at school thats crazy! ANy way that sucks i was looknig forward ot it..o well mabye next time i hope that everything is goning good for you later
~Lindsey

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home