Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Updates

I've been orhganizing my worldly goods and throwing things out. All my remianing stuff is containted on two shelfs in the closet and a small rolling bin. I can pack up and leave in half an hour if I need to.

Oh, and my ticket came. I do have to appear at court for the same thing that the Random Englishman did. Running a stop sign. On a bike. Now how lame is that? The rumor is that they are cracking down on bike violations. But on a bike? Whatever. Ah well, tis the life of Gollum, Moose, and Joe. What a wacky, messed up life it is too.

"Now I'm aiming for heaven
but will probably wind up down in hell..."

Flogging Molly - Rebels of the Sacred Heart

That's what I'm feeling like now. And I'm sick, with a traffic ticket. I don't think I can take any more self pity without exploding. Oh. No. *snaping out of it*

Ah, Much better.

Cheers.

3 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

Running a stop sign? Hokay....
BTW, those girls on the ferry who were "graduates"? They're Frosh at San Marin. Thought you ought to know.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Moose said...

I knew they were younger. I just wasn't sure what year they were. How did you find out?

2:31 PM  
Blogger Em said...

Rachel's excellent detective work.

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home