Wednesday, July 06, 2005

another action post

Here I am again, blogging in the feild. I am in yet another internet cafe in Anitqua, and it´s about 11:42, and me Don and peter are gonna meet dad at some local cafe adn eat some stuffs and then hang out for a while in la plaza. Then of fearly to bed and visit some ruins tomorrow. There was a tranpoline at our hotel and do got some action shots of me flipping. pretty wild. Again, I have been keeping a consistent and detailed journal which I will type up and publish as soon as we get home. I appologize for the mistakes in spelling and grammer. I am in a rush and the keyboard is sometwhat diferent then the ones in the states. extra lñetters and things. It seems to be a rather punctual weather schedule, nice and cool in morning with a breeze, and then it gets steadily hotter and more humid until 11:00, and trhen it clouds up and rains at about 1:30. Then clears up at about 3:00, and then may or may not rain at about 5-8. Depends. So, since it{s so predictable, we have not gotten rained on yet, and niether do we intened to. We have never brought our rain coats with us when we got adventuring and I don{t think we will ever need to. No worries about geting to cold, pants often make us a tad warm. I will try to post some images soon, but the bandwith for this site or any photo hosting site may not be enough to support full resolution. We´ll have to see. I need to go me dad, and then devour some lunches. Toodle pip. I´ll be Back. . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

"...pants often make us a tad warm."
This cracked me up and I don't know why?
I suppose you could be forgiven for spelling mistakes, but I will have to consult Rachel on this.

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home