Tuesday, July 05, 2005

in field action

So here i am, blogging from a small internet cafe in Antiqua, Gautamaela. I am blogging with my two brothers, as the crazy cars wizz past amid the gatherring. night. It{s been good times aqui, and I hope that it will only get better. I keep checking my ti mecounter. You get 15 minutes for 2.50 quezals. I will rush over to a grande catherdra adn attend mass with my dad and brothers, then rush basck to the hotel and eat a dinner, and then have another wild day in Antiqua. I am keeping long diary entries, so this is just a in field acount, more will be added sometime in the coming days. Perhaps I will find so stuffs for you all back there. Perhaps not. Do{nt get your hopes up, we{ll have to see. I am chargiung my batteries as we speak, and will have many many pictures to share with you all back in the states. Me and Don leave for Emma´s parrents house on friday, and we stay in Antiqua until then. I expect to get to know this town fairly well. There is little danger of getting mugged or anything criminal since there are such a high percentage of tourists here. Peter´s friend lived here and he says that there is very little danger, unless you are alone, late at night, with few pedestrians. Which is also ture of Sna Rafael, so no worries. This turned into a rather long blogg on acount of a number of thngs that cannot be explained now. I will return, and then you shall be enlgihtened throughly until point of enlightenment has been apexed. ¿OK? OK.

Dmoose in Action

2 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

" I am chargiung my batteries as we speak..."
Gee, I wonder how we get all these secret alien invasion conspiracies? Could it be because certain people talk about chargin' their batteries, hmm?

4:36 PM  
Blogger Em said...

PS - There is no 'u' in CHARGING!!!!

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home