Saturday, July 02, 2005

Packing

I'm packing for Guatemala, and trying to keep it light. I'm taking a camera, hackysack, tiny flashlight, battery charger for camera, and its cable. That is all for electronics. I am restraining myself. We travel light, so everything is gonna fit into a single duffel bag. I'm pretty excited, because I have great plans of my future fourtunes being shipped in their entirities to 3rd world countries like Guatemala. And setting up fresh water facilities and schools.

I will live in a tinest tiny of small apartment, very run-down, and just a bed, table, computer, and bathroom. Everyday, I get up and go to a large Cathedral for mass, and every weekend I go to confesion. I work long hard hours, and put lots of money in the bank, and then funnel it to missionaries in 3rd world countries. I go for long exhilerating walks in my free time.

That is how I will live.

Ha! Beat that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home