Sunday, July 10, 2005

still

I am still writing in my journal, folks. Expect a full report in the next two days. Also, for those of you to whom I can give CDs, I intend to make a photo/write journal using most of my 600-700 pictures I have taken. I have been busy. I will hand or mail people a copy of this CD as soon as possible (At least by the end of the month, I am going back to a job y'know). Soon, very soon.

If you think that I have not thy shipping address(it seemith likely), either send me a email [Joe(AT)T-tine.com], or post a comment.

Elsewise, there dost niether that thou couldest do.

Cheers!

2 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

Oh...what job hast thou been given?

8:57 AM  
Blogger Moose said...

I hath been given assitant secratary in the rectory of my local parish. I happen to have the right connections.

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home