Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Ach

Let's see . . . .

AP Chem Post Lab Questions
Spanish III, Pages 9-10, Activities 1 and 3
Pre-Calculus, Lots of Math problems
Religious Studies 11 review questions 1-12
AP US History test on Chapters 1-4
Honors American Liturature finish packet and questions

Macbeth rehersals start on Monday. I'm Banquo. . .

My Nun Interview is being created to text and then needs to be edited.

The Library wants me to help set up the new server . . . . I told them I'm busy, maybe later.

Why does school want to suck out my energy for the rest of my life and put it down on paper? Maybe that's a little exageration, but seriously! The only thing helping right now is daily mass three times a week. It's a pity it's so early, but it's worth it. That's the only thing that's pulling me through alive. Oh, boy and it's not even friday!

1 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

School sucks out your energy because of the state's energy crisis. Many schools don't have enough energy to make it through the week. Therefore, by sucking out your energy and putting it on paper, they create a renewable, self-sustaining power source good enough to last them until the school decides to die. Luckily only schools know about this.
Jk.
At least you get to go to mass! I would, but school starts at 7:30, and mass ends at 7:30. Adding in the 15 minute walk from church to school makes it impossible.

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home